" Kenneth S. Bell is the Hamilton City Prosecutor, and is a partner with brother John Bell of the RCAO for the consulting firm Bell & Bell of Hamilton, Montana.
State of Montana
21st Judicial District
In RE: SPREADBURY v BELL
STATE OF MONTANA
COUNTY OF RAVALLI
Affidavit of MICHAEL E. SPREADBURY
COMES NOW, MICHAEL E. SPREADBURY who, being duly sworn, makes the following affidavit as follows:
1. I am the Plaintiff in the aforementioned action in the 21st Judicial District of Montana.
2. KENNETH S. BELL is the sole Defendant.
3. The Defendant resides in Ravalli County, State of Montana.
4. The aforementioned case is an action for the willful injury to my person and character.
5. A cause of action exists pursuant to MCA 27-16-102 (2) for the arrest of the Defendant.
6. Pursuant to MCA 27-16-201, Plaintiff MICHAEL E. SPREADBURY of (Plaintiff address), City of Hamilton, County of Ravalli, State of Montana respectfully requests an order from the Honorable Court for the arrest of KENNETH S. BELL employed at 210 S. 3rd Street, City of Hamilton, County of Ravalli, State of Montana. "
Source of Post